You know that feeling when you absolutely nail a coaching contract? Your client is happy with your work, each coaching session was on time and none of those little details got missed.
In the back of your mind, you’re thinking, why the heck doesn’t every contract work out that well? Beyond the challenges that are out of your control, think about what hinders you from making each coaching contract that successful…
- Forgot the process that made the last contract so great
- Missing the little details that uplevel your work
- Lost train of thought while getting a coffee refill….
- Didn’t stay on top of your client booking their coaching sessions
The list could go on, right? Life happens. So, we searched for a solution that was user-friendly, intuitive, and about as life-proof as you can ask a client management system to be.
To curve this obnoxious cycle, we like to use our own personalized, ClickUp Templates for any recurring client tasks, launch, or tracker.
With ClickUp templates, project management is simplified. For days when your creative juices are running on empty, use the tools at hand and create your work with just a few clicks. On days when the creativity and caffeine are flowing, build a client workflow template from scratch and save it for later use.
If you’ve been looking for a system that allows you to put your project development on autopilot and save your winning methods to use again and again, ClickUp Templates are the tool to use. Once you’ve created your templates, you can use them multiple times to create new projects. No more wasted time on manually populating fields.
Let’s break this down a bit and show you how simple it can be to streamline your project set-up process.
What is a ClickUp Template:
ClickUp allows you to create your OWN templates. You can create a Space Template, Folder Template, List Template, OR even a Task Template.
By saving a template, it will save your statuses, custom fields, tasks, assignees, due dates, ALL THE THINGS – or you can simply customize what parts are saved.
Templates can save you so much time when it comes to taking care of your one on one coaching clients or group coaching clients!
How To Create Templates:
- First, decide what hierarchy you’d like to save the template as (Space, Folder, List, or Task)
- On the side panel, click the asterisks next to what you are wanting to save as a template.
- Click Template Center -> Click Save As Template
- *IMPORTANT: Name your template something that you will recognize!
How To Use Templates:
- Go to any folder on the sidebar and click the ellipses
- Open the Template Center back up.
- Search for your specific template & select Use Template
- From here, you can customize what you import or exclude from the template you are using.
As your business grows, your project management will grow as well. If you are needing to update a current template, simply follow the directions above on “How To Create A ClickUp Template”, but instead of selecting “Save As Template”, click “Update An Existing Template”.
Benefits Of Business Templates:
Templates not only serve as a huge time-saver, but they can greatly improve the quality of your work. Be prepared, templates have extreme benefits that you’ll never want to go without, like:
- Flexibility in workflow. When you have templates created, it’s easier to make updates or modifications to your current processes without losing productivity.
- Easy to use. Isn’t this what we’re all after? Pulling up a template is so much easier than gazing at a blank document with no clue where to start.
- Reduce time spent on recurring tasks. When you need to onboard a client, offer a quote, or send an invoice, templates allow you to fill in the necessary information and move on with running your biz. Stop spending a large portion of your day recreating the same documents.
- Spend time on scaling your business. The time you save from not reinventing a client contract can be spent on what you actually want to do – expanding your brand reach and scaling your biz.
- Keeps work quality consistent. No more late nights or long weekends “just getting it done.” Templates create consistency. Invoices, contracts, project proposals, and more are all branded and represent your brand in the best possible way.
Real Uses For Templates:
Each project is 100% customizable. Only include other ClickUp tools, like timekeeping, chats, files and tasks, when you want.
Here are a few ways we’ve used Templates in ClickUp:
- Client Onboarding + Offboarding: You can use ClickUp templates to streamline your client onboarding + offboarding process. An onboarding template ensures that you never miss a step in the process and allows you to show your client from the beginning that you are there to support them.
- Launch Management: You can use ClickUp template to streamline your group coaching launches and re-launches. Creating a template with the recurring tasks for your launches saves you time and streamlines communication among your team members.
- Metrics Management: ClickUp templates are super useful to manage your metrics. By creating a template that includes the framework for collecting your metrics, it’s simple to reuse your template when a new quarter or the new year rolls around!
- Content Creation: Using ClickUp templates to layout the workflows for creating content allows you to use your time in the creative process instead of the tedious details. It also increases team accountability and productivity when each team member knows exactly what tasks they are responsible for when it comes to creating content.
There’s no doubt that using ClickUp templates saves time and energy in your biz. Are you ready to jump into ClickUp, but have no idea where to start? Check out our ClickUp template shop to get started! Then save your very own templates for your future use after you have customized them to fit your business needs.
Pin For Later