How many times have you opened a Word or Excel document and just stared at the blank space? I can’t be the only one. It’s as if any typed work or equation will disrupt the crisp whiteness, so I carefully type one.word.at.a.time. Backspace. Backspace. Backspace. Then I type again.
The emptiness of a plain document can be intimidating. The idea of where to start with writing a client contract or building an invoice is overwhelming, especially for a solopreneur. Show of virtual hands if you agree 🙋. I have a solution. Templates give you a starting point.
Benefits Of Business Templates
Templates not only serve as a huge time-saver, but they can greatly improve the quality of your work. After working with numerous clients who immediately saw effects after implementing templates, I created a ClickUp Template Library, and I want to share it with you. But be prepared, templates have extreme benefits that you’ll never want to go without, like:
- Flexibility in workflow. When you have templates created, it’s easier to make updates or modifications to your current processes without losing productivity.
- Easy to use. Isn’t this what we’re all after? Pulling up a template is so much easier than gazing at a blank document with no clue where to start.
- Reduce time spent on recurring tasks. When you need to onboard a client, offer a quote, or send an invoice, templates allow you to fill in the necessary information and move on with running your biz. Stop spending a large portion of your day recreating the same documents.
- Spend time on scaling your business. The time you save from not reinventing a client contract can be spent on what you actually want to do – expanding your brand reach and scaling your biz.
- Keeps work quality consistent. No more late nights or long weekends “just getting it done.” Templates create consistency. Invoices, contracts, project proposals, and more are all branded and represent your brand in the best possible way.
- Creates digital organization. If you’re pulling up past client work by searching your documents folder, you need templates. These documents provide a gateway to organized digital files. You can label each new document and store it in the appropriate folder – making it easier to access in the future.
Templates offer a wide range of benefits, but you need a library of documents that can easily be edited to showcase your brand.
Best Business Templates
Templates are one of the primary steps in scaling your business. In my free masterclass, we delve into the 3-part strategy on how to organize your business with the most effective systems and confidently close the laptop by 5 p.m. each day.
After you sign up and watch the masterclass, join The Elevated System Course and snag my entire ClickUp Template Vault that I use for my team and my clients!